Bistro On The Park
Welcome to ‘Bistro On The Park’, our fully equipped training bistro, open to the public, staff and students.
Nominated for Team of the Year at Harrogate’s prestigious Hospitality and Tourism Awards, Bistro On The Park is a contemporary and exciting dining experience, run by Harrogate College’s Catering and Hospitality students, industry expert chefs and tutors.
The bistro has enjoyed many years of successful business, proving extremely popular with members of the public, staff and students.
It can be transformed into an ambient space, making it the perfect location to hold an event with food, service and value for money that rivals that of a high street restaurant. Themed evenings and events offer students an outstanding opportunity to gain valuable hands-on work experience in Harrogate’s thriving hospitality industry.
You will find a selection of mouth-watering dishes freshly prepared by our students, under the expert supervision of industry-qualified tutors.
- Exceptional value for money
- Attentive staff
- International dishes
- Monthly themed evenings (call for further information)
- Available for events including staff parties
- Free car parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport
Take advantage of the fantastic prices and extensive selection of dishes, whether you are an employee located on the Hornbeam Business Park, a local resident, college student or staff member.
Your support in dining at the restaurant ensures that we can train future chefs and hospitality staff, offering work experience as part of the study programmes.
To book a table or for more information:
Call us on 01423 878360 or email email@example.com.
All events start at 6:30pm and range between £18-£20pp
- Burns Night – Thursday 23 January 2020
- Chocolate Inspired Tasting Menu – Thursday 27 February 2020
- A Taste of Portugal – Thursday 26 March 2020
- Vegan Evening – Thursday 23 April 2020
- European Cuisine – Thursday 21 May 2020
- Street Food Festival – Thursday 18 June 2020, our crescendo event of the year. Our students will recreate a European food market, in a casual dining experience with appropriate refreshments and live music.
We aim to be open to the public every Friday (during term time) for a Friday buffet – usually served from noon until 1pm.
Besides our annual calendar of events we are available for additional activities. Why not drop us an email and see if we can accommodate your staff party, reunion or networking dinner.