Once you’ve applied and been accepted onto your course it’s time for the next step: Enrolment
Thank you for choosing Harrogate College as your place of study.
If you’ve yet to apply for your chosen course, there’s still time. You can visit us during the enrolment period and discuss your options with our Course Information Team.
We offer a wide range of part-time courses that you can enrol on now, ready to start studying in September.
It's not too late to apply! If you're interested in starting a course this year you can call the College on 01482 591404 or visit the campus to enrol on a course and take the next steps into your career.
Please see below schedule of which days you should attend.
It is important that you bring the following with you:
- A copy of your GCSE/A Level results
- All of your qualifications/certificates
- Completed enrolment form (if you have already been sent one in the post)
If you are 19 years of age or older, you will also need to bring:
- Method of payment or details of your student loan, if applicable
- Bank details, if applicable
If your Nationality it not within the UK/EU, you will also need to bring:
- Passport/Visa/Residence Permit
For Conditions of Enrolment, information can be found here.
- FE Fee Remission 17/18 (18.77 KB)
- FE Fee Schedule 18/19 (432.63 KB)
- FE Full Cost Courses Fee Schedule 18/19 (411.7 KB)
- FE International Fee Schedule 18/19 (545.09 KB)
- FE Level 3 Loans Schedule 18/19 (419.73 KB)
- Student Support - Non Medical Helpers (131.34 KB)