Here you will find key documents on the Hull College Group Corporation, its membership and its policies and procedures. The Corporation’s Legal Constitution is set out in the Instrument and Articles of Government document. The Standing Orders describe the way in which Corporation business is conducted. The Governance Structure document shows the Committees of the Corporation and the frequency of their meetings.
The key policies governing Governor’s meetings and decision making can be found below, as well as their Code of Conduct and requirement to make relevant declarations of interest. The College’s Governors conduct themselves in accordance with best corporate governance standards and the Nolan Principles of Public Life.
The Corporation and its Committees
- Committee Structure (15.63 KB)
- Instrument and Articles of Government (80.83 KB)
- Standing Orders (134.37 KB)
- Corporation and Committee Membership and Terms of Office (12.31 KB)
- Modern Slavery Act Transparency Statement (672.24 KB)
Governors’ Policies and Procedures